Monday, April 7, 2014

Sharing Your Wii With Grandpa?!

It's interesting how technology has evolved. Amazing the things we can do with it. But I'll have to admit, I never thought I'd be sharing my son's Wii online gaming tool with my aging parents! LOL! But it works. Of course you know that exercise is important to keep the body functioning well - at any age.


But taking it one step further, try setting up your Wii for mom and dad (or grandma and grandpa) the next time you visit them, and play a body-moving game with them. Once they catch on to this strange contraption, you'll be amazed at the smiles on their faces... AND the benefits to their bodies that come from simple movement, as well as mind stimulation through the hand-eye control necessary to play the game. Using a Wii can even help to reduce falls. Here's an article on just this subject.

Click here to learn more.


Theresa Tucciarelli
(831) 539-1000

No comments:

Post a Comment